Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Working Out

So this morning i woke up around 7am, and I couldn't get back to sleep. So after laying there for about half an hour, I decide "Okay, it's time to get out of bed." So I'm trying to figure out how to pass the time getting ready for school. My class doesn't start until 1pm, and I didn't want to get sucked back into Dragon Age Origins on my 360. Turns out, one of my friends needed a ride this morning. WOO! But she didn't need a ride until 9am. It was 8am when she told me. So, I decide to work out for half an hour, shower and get ready.
So I'm working out. I feel great. But then....... Foul Bachelor Frog never fails.




I totally did this today. Work out failed. At this rate, I will be a squishy bride. I hope Clint likes squishiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment