Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm a Big Inspired Baby.

Okay, so we all know how much i LOVE Disney's animated movie Tangled, right? Well my mom bought it, and I've watched it twice this week already. I just love it so much. I'm pretty sure I want to paint a scene from the movie for the Italian Street Painting Festival (aka: Via Arte) in October. I've already got some sketches down for it, but once they're more developed I'll start practicing in my back yard (or the front yard maybe) and post some pictures.
Now, I'm gonna give out a spoiler alert for the next paragraph: I CAUTION ALL HARRY POTTER FANS WHO HAVE NOT SEEN DEATHLY HALLOWS PART ONE.

anyway, I bought the movie on itunes and I have yet to read the book, so I was completely unaware of everything that was going to happen. Well when Hedwig got zapped down and died I cried. It was like a "OH NOES!! NOT HEDWIG!!! *sad face*"
However... when Dobby died... I cried so hard. Like, seriously. It was a little on the ridiculous side. I was sobbing, my face was soaked, and every time i attempted to close my mouth, i squeaked like some injured animal and gritted my teeth. Guys, it was messy. Cassie sent me the perfect icon for this situation though. And here it is.







Enough said.

So Tangled pretty much makes me foam at the mouth with inspiration for painting, and Harry Potter makes me feel like a blubbering baby. I have some issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment