Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Now Know Why...

Why I'm not finishing anything. I was, once again, on Tumblr just passing time away. Then I came across something very enlightening.





Please excuse the S-word, but seriously, since I've discovered how freaking amusing this site is, I have ... not been very productive. I was telling Clint through an email that I don't have enough time to finish all of my paintings at this point in my life. AND NOW I KNOW WHY. Tumblr.

That three panel comic above is pretty much head-on of what I've been doing the past few weeks.

"Yeah I'm gonna totally work on my homework today!" pshhh. Yeah right.

"I'm gonna make an epic painting of Jesus for Easter!" Yeah. Sure. Easter is over. Jesus has left the building.

Or, how about, "I'm gonna go take some snazzy pictures at the park with my spiffy camera!" HA! Riiiiiight.

I love tumblr so hard, but holy crap it is SO addicting. Where have I been getting all of my fun images for this blog? Tumblrrrrrrrrrr...........

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Wow. Yes, this is very true. My "Tumblr" is stumbleupon. I am confident that these are tools of Satan. But they're oh so fun...

    ReplyDelete