Tuesday, March 8, 2011

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I'M BORED AND MY MOM WONT LET ME PLAY MY XBOX

So yesterday I got sucked in to a video game for about 6 hours straight while my mom was gone running errands. I hadn't intended to play the game for so long, but it's so addicting! The game is Dragon Age Origins, and I had almost beat it, but then i decided to start a new game file and hoard all my health potion things for the epic end battle that I die so miserably in. So i started a new game a few days ago and I'm about half way done. Well my mom came home and i turned off the game to go pick up my sister from school. When I came back I asked my mom if I could play again, she said "No my shows are on, go draw or something."
Well... I didn't really feel like drawing. So instead I cleaned out the back of my car, tried watching some t.v. and then decided, "eh okay, I'll draw"

So... I always have my music playing while I'm doodling. And when "Is He Alive" by the Rednex came on (yes, I have that song, I have it because it's funny. don't judge, man.) And ...it all just went downhill from there!! hahaha, this is what happened.



This is my character Tenchi ... and that ball thing is "STRANGER DANGER" ... so remember kids! Beware of strangers! Everyone and Everything aren't always what they seem!  :O

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should laugh so hard that you cry. then your problem will be solved. :>

    ReplyDelete