Friday, March 25, 2011

UUUUGggghhhh....

So at work tonight, I was delivering a pizza..... and I got a flat tire at the person's house. I was having such a great day too... Oh well, it'll get fixed in the morning. But it still sucks.

So here's a recap of my almost-perfect day :)

First: I got some gaming time before class and I totally took some names and kicked some butt!
Second: I got an A on a paper in English class, and my teacher used a quote from my paper in her lesson today
Third: I was interviewed by a reporter for my school news paper about my art! it was so awesome! :D
Fourth: My boss told me that his brother who owns another one of the pizza shops requested me by name to work for him for a little while, and they kind of fought over me. (which i find both amusing and very flattering! haha!) So I guess that makes me a "good employee" :D
Fifth: I made almost $40 in tips tonight


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand then i got my flat tire. :<
honestly though, I have no need to complain! I've had such a wonderful day. Maybe I got the flat for a reason. Maybe the next delivery was bad juju or something?  Who knows! But hey, i got to head home a little earlier than expected ;D so that's good too!

okay, now I'm going to share some of the art I showed the reporter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment