Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shameless Advertisement

Yeah, that's right. I've done an act of SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT! O___O it happened this morning around 12:30... I was extremely bored and I couldn't sleep. So I made a Video promoting my art and my art page on DeviantArt.com.



I really am tired of being more on the "unknown" side of the artist's scale. Sure, a few people know my art, but most of them are close personal friends. I just want to get my stuff out there, and let the world know that I am here and I want to really BE an artist.

Well, on another note: if and when you type in Deviant Art.com ...don't forget the "m" on ".com" O_O Apparently if you don't put that "m" there, you'll end up in a very bad bad place. My friend Sam forgot the "m" and she was scarred for life. She saw boobies. lots and lots of them. Poor Sam :(

No comments:

Post a Comment