Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tangled

Okay, for those of you who haven't seen Disney's latest animated film, Tangled....
GO SEE IT!

I'm pretty critical when it comes to Disney films. Honestly, I lost a lot of faith in Disney when it quit traditional animation. In my opinion, Tarzan (1999) was one of the last magical, touching, good, Disney movies they made. I'm not a big fan of Pixar. Yeah, they've made some pretty good movies like Up, and Finding Nemo, but to me, they just didn't have that old Disney magic that came with the older movies.
So I was kind of holding my breath for Tangled. I wanted it to be good, but I wasn't expecting to love it.

well...I LOVE THAT MOVIE! it has everything the old Disney had! The characters sing fun songs in the movie, there's love, magic, lot's of Laugh-out-Loud moments, heart warming moments, and tearjerkers. It's absolutely wonderful! I felt like a little girl again when I was watching it!


I loved it so much i couldn't help myself and I made FAN ART! HOHOHOHHOOOOO.... Santa laugh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment