Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Portraits

okay. I like Photography. Enough to take some classes and possibly be a photographer part-time at some point in my life. But man oh man are photo shoots fun! If I were in better shape, I would love to be a model. Not like a nasty Victoria's Secret Ho-I MEAN MODEL. just ...I don't know. A Model for fun out door pictures or art projects. This was fun for me! Especially with our family Pugs.
This is me and one of our Pugs, Kiwi. She's so sweet. My older Sister's class mate took the Photo Shoot for us. This is the first time we've done Family Pictures in like...what...Seven Years? Six? ....A long time. And it was fun. There's so many sweet pictures of my Sister and her Hubbie. My Parents took some cute shots too! Normally I avoid the camera like the plague, but it's kind of funny... Since I turned 20, it's like "Eh, Whatever."
Which makes me love not being a teenager a little bit more. Britney (my older sister, for those of you who don't know) and I, decided at target one day, while we were touching just about everything we could get our hands on, that the BEST part of being an adult... was you won't get scolded for touching or messing with stuff on the shelf in stores. Seriously! I remember being a kid and reaching out for something pretty (and probably fragile) and my mom would lightly smack my hand down and tell me "Don't touch." ...NOW I CAN TOUCH!!! HAHAHAHA!
I'm swaying off topic. Family Portraits. I love them. They're so much fun! I can't wait until I have a family of my own someday and I get to take pictures with my kids (and tell them "Don't touch" at the store, hahaha).

1 comment: