Sunday, September 2, 2012

Great Things in Store!

So, as I stated in my previous post, darling Clint was laid off. However, he has already had one job interview, and he has another one coming up this week! It's a pest control position, and it has great benefits, Plus, once he learns how to efficiently do his job, he can apply for other open positions around the country!

And for those of you who don't know, neither of us want to live here in Bakersfield, CA... So we're both excited about that possibility of moving. He already met with the owners and they really like him. SO he's going in for an official interview this week. Please keep him in your prayers!

Tomorrow we're having a huge BBQ at my mom's house with my family and Clint's family. There's gonna be about 30 people! That's like the biggest party we've ever thrown! At least the biggest one I can think of... It's gonna be a blast! I will take pictures and post them on here. So good happy thoughts about that event!

Speaking of happy thoughts, I have a handful of friends that are pregnant! It's so sweet to see how their lives are changing for the best (not that their lives were bad or anything, but a baby is always a plus!) and the growing bond between them and their husbands. One of those friends is coming over tonight for tea and cake! :D Sam, Ashley, and Tawny (the soon-to-be-mommy) are all gonna come over for a quick visit! So exciting! They're all on their way over now. So I'll blog again tomorrow and update with lots of pictures! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment