Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Awaiting Chipotle...

So Clint called me and we're gonna have lunch together at Chipotle. I'm so excited!
I don't know why I'm blogging about this though. I think I'm really just bored and trying to keep my promises of updating this thing. So anyway, I'm one day closer to my freedom from Pizza. I told a couple of my buddies at work last night and they were all bummed out, which made me kind of sad. But then once I started to clean up the kitchen, that sadness went away and my brain was pretty much like, "SEE YA SUCKERS!"

Oh man! I am getting so excited! I will have so much more time to paint/doodle/who knows what else! ......and so much more time to find stupid crap on the internet that makes me laugh uncontrollably! LIKE THIS!




hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
It reminds me of my mom's relationship with my cat! hahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment